Free ThousandEyes Setup
You've bought ThousandEyes, and you're ready to set it up. Need some help?
We offer a FREE service to get you up and running, with some of the most common monitors in the ThousandEyes suite.
For any other questions, why not email out helpful sales team at email@example.com - thank you!
What you need to do:
- Have bought DNA Advantage or Premier for Cisco Catalyst 9300 / 9400 switches
- Be running IOS XE 17.3.3 or later (9300), or IOS 17.5.1 or later (9400)
- Have purchased at least 5 9300/9400 switches
- Configure your firewall to allow the ThousandEyes agent management and testing traffic through: basic requirements:
- DNS resolvers for domain resolution
- NTP for time synchronisation
- TCP 443 outbound, to allow proxy access
What we will do:
- Activate your ThousandEyes installation, if you haven't already
- Install the agents on your Cisco 9300 / 9400 switches
- Enable five tests, which run every 5 minutes
- Enable 5 digital experience use cases, including:
- Cisco WebEx End User Experience
- Microsoft 365 End User Experience
- Microsoft Teams End User Experience
- Customer Website End User Experience
- Provide a handover and run through on your new ThousandEyes installation
Interested in Wi-Fi?
Download our "Top 8 Secrets to Great Wi-Fi" eBook and learn how to:
- Common interference that impacts your Wi-Fi
- The top Wi-Fi security recommendations
- How radio frequency design and access point density affect your clients experience
Download our eBook today hear about the most common Wi-Fi issues and how they might be impacting you.